A tutti coloro che voglion lavorare all’estero. Si trtatta di un bando di corso pubblicato dalla Facolta’ di Lingue presso la Universita’ Copernico di Toruń – Polonia
Institution: Faculty of Languages
Position: Research Associate / Adjunct
The Field of the Humanities – Linguistics,
Keywords: Italian studies: language, linguistics, comparative linguistics, phonology,
Description (field, expectations, comments): Only those who meet the requirements set out in Article 109 (1) of Higher Education Act of 27 July, 2005 (Journal of Laws No. 164, Item 1365 as amended) (art. 109 ust. 1 ustawy z dnia 27 lipca 2005 r. – Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym (Dz. U. Nr 164, poz. 1365, z pózn. zmianami)) and the following eligibility criteria may enter the contest:
– PhD degree in Italian studies;
– fluency in Italian written and spoken;
– preferences for italian native speaker.
– teaching students;
– research work;
– participation in current maintenance work at the Chair of Italian Studies.
- Personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment (download here)
- Professional curriculum vitae
- Copy of higher education diploma
- Copy of doctorate certificate
- Information about scientific, didactic and organizational achievements (abstract comprising candidate’s most important areas of research, and scientific, educational, and other achievements)
- List of publications (including the publishing house, year of publication, and page number)
- Declaration under art. 109 ust. 1 ustawy Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym (o niekaralności) (Art. Paragraph 109 (1) of the Higher Education Act (of no criminal record)) (download here)
- Declaration that Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń will be my primary employer once I have won the contest (download here)
- Declaration of consent to the processing of personal data contained in the job offer for the needs of the recruitment process, in accordance with the ustawa z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182)Act of August 29, 1997. Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 2014, Item 1182)) (download here)
Additional informations: Documents should be submitted to: the Dean of the Faculty of Languages NCU, Department Italian Studies, ul. Bojarskiego 1, 87-100 Toruń; on or before 9.06.2016. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org The contest will be adjudicated no later than 30.07.2016. Your expected employment will commence on 1.10.2016 r. The university does not provide accommodation.