Call for papers
Deadline: 25th September 2019
The theme for the monographic section of the issue will be “Digital Humanities”.
The proposed research lines will include, among others, the following approaches:
- how Computer Sciences contribute to text preservation and fruition;
– how digital media may be used to create and provide access to texts and works of art;
– the use of digital media and digital applications in teaching;
– the use of digitalised database, corpora and innovative software in academic research;
– the intersections between Computer and Human Sciences, taking into account the broader contribution to critical theory and philosophy.
Articles length for both the monographic and the miscellaneous sections should be between 30,000 and 40,000 keystrokes (including spaces). The accepted languages are Italian,English, French, Spanish, and German.
Contributions should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and should clearly indicate the author’s complete contact information (name, university affiliation, address and email).
Mise en Abyme is a peer-reviewed open-access international journal dedicated to comparative literature and the arts. Each issue will cover a broad range of topics, making it possible for varied research interests to be featured in each volume.
The journal will consist of a monographic section, a miscellaneous section, and an appendix containing book and conference reviews. Thanks to its international Advisory Board, Mise en Abyme aims at reaching a global audience of scholars. Contributions are welcome in English, Italian, Spanish, French, and German.
Mise en Abyme has no article processing charges (APCs) nor article submission charges.
Mise en Abyme is recognized by Italian ANVUR (National Agency for the Scientific Research) as an Academic and Scientific Journal
Mise en Abyme. International Journal of Comparative Literature and Arts is proud to be indexed on the following indexing sources: WorldCat — Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) — Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE) — JURN Directory — IngentaConnect — Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI) — Internet Archive — Google Scholar — Academia.